Friday, May 10, 2013

Sunday May 12th, 2013, Our special guest on Positively Living's Mother's Day Episode is Luella Whitmire

Sunday May 12th, 2013, Our special guest on Positively Living's Mother's Day Episode is Luella Whitmire


Our Mother's Day Special Guest was selected for several reasons:

While interviewing a guest, I often ask "Who was a driving force behind your accomplishments"?

One of our previous guest glowed when speaking of the person who made the difference- her Mother! At the end of the interview I asked the guest, if I could meet her Mother. I had to meet the Mother, little did I know the impact of this little woman and how it has been felt by most of Asheville!

May I introduce to you our special guest, Ms. Luella Whitmire

Luella Whitmire is a native of Asheville, the Mother of 3 daughters and 1 son, a community activist and the Pastor at Living Water Ministries located in Asheville NC.

I interviewed Pastor Whitmire over a Month ago but held back the episode because I had to have her as the Mother's Day focus. She was our choice because of her relationship with her children, her relationship and service for God and His children, and  the difference she has made in our community.

I hope you will join us Sunday May 12th Noon to 1pm to be inspired by Pastor Luella Whitmire. This Mother, Woman, Child of God had to be our Positively Living Mother of the Year on Mother's Day 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment