Sunday, March 3, 2013

I am excited and look forward to "The Bible Series" airing on the History channel

Notes from Positively Living host, Leslie Godbold:
On Positively Living, our mission is to among other things, bring you news, life stories and events that may positively and lovingly  touch your life. With this in mind, I want to remind you of an event happening 8pm tonight on the History Channel, The Bible series.

I am excited and looking forward to "The Bible Series" airing on the History channel tonight Sunday 3/3/13 at 8pm EST.
There is much negativity and anger in the world. But I believe there is more positive and good that outweighs the bad.
One of the positive and good, is airing tonight. I ,and I hope you, will be sitting in front of the televisions, computers, etc watching the first episode of the 10 hour mini series The Bible".
So often I am asked, "Did you watch the bachelor, dancing with the stars, the voice, etc?" I have to answer No, I don't watch that.
But tonight I will be watching the all time Reality show "the Bible". Based on the living word of my Father in Heaven, God, Hosanna, the One and Only true God.
I hope you will be experiencing with me, life stories that bring joy, love and inspiration to me personally.

Thank you,
Leslie
More info on the Bible serieshttp://www.bibleseries.tv/

No comments:

Post a Comment