Sunday, March 24, 2013

Positively Living extended episode "Save Pastor Saeed"

More info for our episode "Save Pastor Saeed, American, sentenced to 8 yrs in Iran's Torture Chamber for being a Christian" We would like to Thank Naghmeh Abedini, wife of Pastor Saeed, and Jordan Sekulow, executive Director of the American Center for Law and Justice (ACLJ) for joining us on Positively Living.

Update on Pastor Saeed from our guests:  Sec of State John Kerry issues a statement on Pastor Saeed! Tune in Sunday at noon for more info. Thanks Naghmeh and Jordan.  http://aclj.org/iran/secretary-state-kerry-calls-pastor-saeeds-release

I hope you experienced the love, desperation and the ability to help after listening to this episode of Positively Living.

To help,
1. Pray for Pastor Saeed, his family and other children of God in the Middle East
2. Go to www.aclj.org to sign petition and more info.
3. "Like" Facebook Save Pastor Saeed Abedini

Words that touch my heart when hearing this story:
 John 21:15-17

15 When they had finished eating, Jesus said to Simon Peter,“Simon son of John, do you love me more than these?”
“Yes, Lord,” he said, “you know that I love you.”
Jesus said, “Feed my lambs.”
16 Again Jesus said, “Simon son of John, do you love me?”
He answered, “Yes, Lord, you know that I love you.”
Jesus said, “Take care of my sheep.”
17 The third time he said to him, “Simon son of John, do you love me?”
Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, “Do you love me?” He said, “Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you.”
Jesus said, “Feed my sheep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment